Sunday, July 30, 2006

Free Samples And Stickers

Here are some more freebies for you to enjoy including some free stickers. I have been thinking about posting some free contests for everyone to enter, please leave me a comment on this post and let me know if you would like some free contests, or if you would just like to stick with the free stuff!

Free Card - Veteran Coin Collector Card from Royal Canadian Mint Get It Now! (Canada Only)

Free Product - McLoren Mr ORange Orange Cleaner Get It Now! (Worldwide)

Free Sticker - Give Wildlife a Break Bumper Sticker Get It Now! (USA Only)

Free Stickers - Peta Kids Stickers Get It Now! (Worldwide)

Free Bumper Sticker - America's Problems Won't Be Solved In Iraq Get It Now! (Worldwide)

Free Sticker - Pedros Bike Sticker Get It Now! (Worldwide)

Free Sticker - Tweaker Sticker Get It Now! (Worldwide)

Free Sticker - ProDJCase Sticker Get It Now! (Worldwide)

Free Wristband - Stand Tall Against Osteoporosis Wristband Get It Now! (Worldwide)

6 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Johnny Wadd said...

neat site ya got here

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appreciate you taking the guess-work out of my freebie search.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

There is nothing better than Freebies!!! Thanks so much for the offerings!

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger CyberCelt said...

Here for click and comment Monday from My Bubble Life.

Happy Monday.

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin.. I love all this free stuff,, MORE MORE lol

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Bill Tyler said...

Love your site. I'm happy to have you as a renter. Hopefully, the thumbnails will be updated soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Contact me at Deuce014@Yahoo.com






My Blog Directory